Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Smile

Lots of reasons for me to smile...

My family means the world to me – I especially adore my niece and nephew. My niece, Carly, is 4 and a half years old. Cole, my nephew, is 1 and a half. They live in Kentucky so I don’t have the opportunity to see them as much as I would like, but that makes great pictures even more special. I decided that rather than rambling on (again) in some huge lecture that I’d share some photos of my sister’s family. Yes, I am biased, but they are really too cute. I particularly love pictures 4 and 27 which are both of Cole being totally himself.

Tomorrow night is the season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy – the only show that I am completely addicted to watching so I am excited to see it again tomorrow night. Speaking of TV shows, there is a show coming to ABC mid-way through the season called Miss Guided about a high school counselor.

I will say that the PATHETIC way my fantasy football team has been playing doesn't give me any reason to smile, but that's OK since it's just for fun.

I am sure that this was a bit of the easy way out for an update, but I’m ok with that… hope you are too. :-)

No comments: