Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!


Hooray! We don't have school today - which means no alarm clock! I love being able to sleep in and I always enjoy having a 4 day week - it seems to go so fast. Of course, tomorrow morning when I have to get up on time I won't be happy about the fact that I slept in until 10:00 today as 5:00 will seem REALLY early. (Don't worry I will be hitting the snooze alarm a few times tomorrow. LOL!)

Love this comic - I had found it and saved it and meant to put it up on the blog to remind you that you would be having your pictures taken during schedule pick up date, but... I forgot. So, this is a reminder that all of you who DIDN'T get your pictures taken on schedule pick up date have picture make ups on Thursday of this week! You will need to find time to go to the Auditorium during the day to get your picture taken. There are lots of posters hanging around the school to remind you of this too.

By the way, I have nearly given away the college that I attended for my undergraduate degree on several different posts and am sad to see that there are only 6 people who have voiced their guess about where I went to school. Humor me please and make your guess in the poll on the right side of the page. Thanks!

See you tomorrow... bright and early! Ughh... :-)

No comments: