Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kilbourne Sports

This week my schedule allowed me to get out and watch quite a few sporting events – Volleyball, Boys Soccer (JV & Varsity), Girls Soccer (JV & Varsity), Girls Tennis, Boys & Girls Water Polo, and Football. Nearly all were victories - Congratulations Wolves! In case I haven’t mentioned it – I really do enjoying seeing all of the amazing things that you do! I still have not made it to a cross country meet yet this season and, sadly, once again this year it looks like I won’t make it out to see golf. (Sorry EB and Tim – currently my only 2 golfers)

Most people have seen a majority of the sports that Kilbourne sponsors, but until last year I had never seen water polo. It is a fun sport to watch and a fast paced game that is over in less than an hour. If you haven’t seen a game – when you watch it looks like they are drowning each other half the time and it is a very physically demanding sport. The guys are hosting a tournament this weekend and have 2 more games tomorrow (9am and 1pm) and the girls have one more regular season home game on October 9th against Thomas.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: