Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Congratulations Graduates!

Congratulations to the Class of 2015! Sunday was a beautiful day filled with many great moments. It was so exciting to see each student walk across the stage, receive their diploma and to celebrate their 12 years of education. As I watched "my kids" march out after the ceremony I couldn't help but think that you are now officially "former students" and yet I hope you know that I will always care about you. I was so proud and excited for Steven Borchers (class president) who did a great job with his graduation speech and was then inducted into the WKHS Hall of Fame! Congratulations Steven!

While I would have loved to have been able to capture pictures of every one of my students, that simply wasn't possible.  However several people asked me to share some of my pictures so here are some of the shots I was able to grab during the day.  (I tried to get pictures of all of you marching in and out, but you were moving too fast so most were just far too blurry to post - sorry.)




Grayson and Iric both got a shout out in Steven's graduation speech.




 



It's time to march into the ceremony!











 Steven presents an outstanding speech.

 Let the caps fly in celebration!



No comments: