Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Senior Recognition Night

Tonight was the Senior Recognition Night - a time when graduating seniors are honored for the contributions and awards they have received over the last four years of high school.  In addition, tonight also celebrated the scholarships that the seniors have been awarded.  This is such a special evening to celebrate your accomplishments.  I am proud of you and was grateful to be able to participate in your evening of well-deserved recognition!

I wish I would have counted how many of "my" students were invited to participate, but I didn't bring a copy of the program home with me and I didn't think to do it before I left school tonight, but it was definitely an impressive group!  I believe there were 27 of my students who were in attendance and there were definitely a decent number of my students who were unable to attend tonight.  
Pictured above are those students who earned Highest Honors Recognition (L to R): Maggie Baumgardner, Elizabeth Borchers, Hana Estice, Tessa Bolon, Jake Eyen, Haley Carlson, Steven Borchers, Michelle Borchers and Courtney Fisher.

Obviously, with so many of you it was impossible for me to get the entire group together for a picture, but I absolutely LOVED that you all are used to me enough to know that I want pictures for this blog and you helped gather everyone that you could see to join together for this picture.
(Front to back/ left to right): Vaishnavi Dasaka, Grayson Brown, Michelle Borchers, Steven Borchers, Elizabeth Borchers, Miriam Bassani, Alexis Anderson, Tessa Bolon, Hana Estice, Alan Brophy, Justin Souder, Iric Bernal, Dom Brown, Jacob Bloom, Emily Bowen, Ariel Bloom and Grayson Biglin.  In all sincerity, thank you!  I know that I pulled many of you from other conversations and time with family and friends to grab the picture, but it means so much to me! 
Congratulations to everyone honored tonight! 

No comments: