Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Senior Project

Today, 44 of the seniors were back at WKHS to talk about the experiences they had during this past month when they participated in Senior Project.  Senior project is an exciting opportunity for students to go into the real world and participate in internships that teach them more about a particular career field of interest.  I had 16 students participate in senior project this year.
They had a wide range of career fields that they explored - ministry, fire station, education, nursing, doctors, veterinarians, business, computers and lots more.  The brief moments that I could spend with in the commons today assured me that they all had a wonderful experience and they were thankful that they ended senior year with such a unique program.  I had a crazy goal of trying to get a picture of all 16 of my students together, but the commons was insane with people walking and talking to lots of different people.
So I had to settle for 3 different pictures and I still ended up missing out on having Brittany Ayers in the picture.  But congratulations to all of my students who participated in senior project.  Congratulations to: Brittany Ayers, Miriam Bassani, Maggie Baumgardner, Maddie Beal, Jacob Bloom, Tessa Bolon, Elizabeth Borchers, Michelle Borchers, Haley Carlson, Claire Chilcoa, Eryn Chincheck, Jayme Chincheck, Sammy Crozier, Anne Dargenio, Grant Dierksheide, and Andrew Doss on doing such an impressive job with your internships!

No comments: