Monday, May 12, 2014

Sad.

I am at a loss.  I don't know what words I could offer up that would help ease the sadness that so many of our students and staff have been forced to experience this school year.  With yesterday's death of Jordan Kendall, our school once again pulled together.

I have heard that during times of crisis you should "look for the good."  It happens in different ways and by different people, but in the Kilbourne community, I can honestly say that the good amazes me.  The way you united to encourage, support, hug, care, or even just cry together is touching.

There are no easy ways to deal with the heartbreak of Jordan's death.  Please know that it is normal to experience many different emotions during times of grief.  We are here to support you in any way we can.

No comments: