Friday, May 30, 2014

Hooray!

There is so much to celebrate tonight!
You have successfully made it through another school year!  Congratulations.  I hope that your exams went well and that you are looking forward to a great summer.  I will still be updating my blog throughout the summer, but not with the same frequency as I do in the school year.

We are also celebrating the girls lacrosse team's victory.  They have advanced to the state championship game tomorrow.  The game will be at New Albany High School at 12:30pm.  So, even though it is summer, I hope that I will see all of you at the game cheering our girls lacrosse team to victory.  And to Miriam, Maggie, Addy, Grace and Abby - congratulations!  Tonight's game was great and I can't wait to watch you play tomorrow.  I hope you are able to take it all in and enjoy each moment of being in the state championship!

And, last but not least, Maggie Barrie competed in the track and field regionals.  She did awesome and qualified for states in both the 100 and 200 meter dash.  Congratulations Maggie!  Maggie will compete in states next weekend.

Definitely a great day all around!  :-)

No comments: