Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Final Week

Did you enjoy your first weekend of the summer? I know that some of you were busy taking the ACT on Saturday morning and I hope that you felt like it went well. Others were enjoying the continuing graduation party circuit that is starting to come to a close. And some of you were sleeping in or starting a summer job. No matter how you spent the weekend, I hope it was fun.

I still have a week left of school so I am looking forward to next weekend as being *my* official start of summer. I wanted to make sure you were aware that this summer I will still be updating my blog, but it will be less frequent than the school-year norm of 5 posts a week. I am guessing that I will try to post an update at least 1 or 2 times each week.

I will also be checking e-mail at school throughout the summer, but will not have access to my school voicemail so if you need to reach me for any reason this summer, e-mail is definitely the way to go.

Hope you are not bored with the start of summer. ;-)

No comments: