Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The simple things...

Welcome to 2nd Semester! :-) Today was beyond hectic with a ton of kids in and out of my office wanting to change classes or lunch periods or see if there was any way that they could have fewer classes, less work, and more credits. Sound familiar?!? So, I have to admit that as the hours tick by on a day like today the small, simple things truly entertain me. For example, the number of students who come in and ask for their locker combination. (For the record, I cannot look up your locker combinations, you must go to student services for that information.) I couldn't help but laugh that we have already forgotten locker combinations since it was just a long weekend, but oh well, too much on your mind I guess. I hope that you enjoyed the start of your 2nd semester classes!

No comments: