Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2nd Semester Schedules


Today probably came close for a record number of students stopping by my office... and while I would love to think it is because you all thoroughly enjoy my company - the reality is everyone wanted changes to their 2nd semester schedules. (I should have known that would happen after you received the printout of your schedules during homeroom.) With the computers being down AGAIN, it was hard to make all of the adjustments as requested. If you want to change a course for next semester, stop in and see me - I can't guarantee anything, but I am willing to see what I can do to help you. Speaking of schedules - just a quick heads up - at the end of this month we will start with course registrations for NEXT year. My how time flies!

No comments: