Monday, January 7, 2008

Go Bucks!

Well, just a quick post tonight before the National Championship game. Good luck to the Buckeyes as they take on LSU. I'm sure many of you will be up late tonight watching the game... so I hope you are able to get some rest before school tomorrow. :-)



Since I am posting about Ohio State I will include a picture of me on OSU's campus as a part of my "Oh the Places You'll Go Display" - which by the way I only have 2 student pictures of OSU campus visits. This picture is in front of the R-PAC (Recreation and Physical Activity Center). It is a new and very impressive building.

(Please don't forget - I am still collecting pictures from your college visits, so if you still have your picture please bring it in - and if you head out to make visits after you receive your college admissions letters, please remember to take a picture and bring it in. Thanks!)

Another reminder - tomorrow night at 7pm is the Financial Aid meeting. Let your parents know that we will be meeting in Room 207.

No comments: