Sunday, February 12, 2017

Counselor Website

For the last few weeks I have been pointing out to students in individual meetings that the Counselor website - www.wkhscounselors.com - has tons of information and resources.  Our goal with the website is to put up all of the information and resources we have that we think could be helpful for students and families.  But after all of this I have no clue if you have actually gone out to the website to start exploring it.  Please do this.  I will be honest, the website has LOTS of information.  Sometimes it surprises people when they click on one of the initial menu categories to find that this ends up leading to lots of other categories/ options.  The search feature up at the top will let you find exactly what you want with the quick search of a key word or two.  I really hope that you will take a few minutes and explore the website - we put a lot of time into making sure that it is up to date and includes information that can meet your needs.  If there is ever something you are hoping to find on the website that doesn't seem to be there, please let me know so that I can add it to the list to consider adding.

No comments: