Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Meet Lexington

During the summer months it is a time to rejuvenate, relax and refocus.  And yet this summer I decided to take on a new "project."

Meet Lexington.
Lexington (named in honor of the city where I attended college - University of Kentucky) will be called Lexi for short.  She is a miniature goldendoodle puppy.  Right now she is just 4 pounds, but when fully grown she is expected to be about 20 pounds.
I got Lexi this past weekend and since I have never raised a puppy the one thing I can tell you at this point is that caring for a puppy is definitely not relaxing.  LOL.
I had some wonderful helpers in taking care of Lexi this past weekend.  My niece and nephews, Carly, Colton and Brady were able to give Lexi lots of attention which she loved!

So, although I won't be updating my blog as frequently as I do during the school year (at least in part because I will be busy playing with Lexington), I will still get posts up here a few times each month so I hope you will keep checking back.

No comments: