Thursday, June 4, 2015

Finally Finished!

While it was only a few days longer than all of you, it felt like an eternity. This last week has been so busy and I felt as if I was running in a million different directions trying to get everything wrapped up for the school year. I am happy to say that I am now officially on summer break too! :-) As a result that means I will no longer be able to receive voicemail messages at school until I am back in the building and e-mails will probably take longer to be answered.  However, since I can access e-mails from home, please know that if you need something from me, e-mail is definitely the way to go!  I have several blog postings that I want to get up here soon, but over the summer I will not be updating it as often as I do during the school year.

No comments: