Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meet Brady

On occasion I try to update my blog with information that provides you with more of a personal glance at me because I think it helps to give you an idea of who I am and what is important to me.  I believe that this will allow you to know more about me to ultimately help you to feel more comfortable with me when we talk.  That being said, this post is entirely personal!  :-)  So, if you are one of the parents and you were hoping for study strategies or college information, today's post is one you might want to skip.

Meet Brady!

My sister, Macy, gave birth to her 3rd child, my 2nd nephew, Brady Joseph Spalding, on Friday, October 19th at 5:50pm.  Brady is a special little boy with a special name.  His dad is Brad so his first name honors his dad and Brad's dad and brother are both named Joseph which is how his middle name was selected.

I have been anxiously awaiting Brady's arrival since I found out my sister was pregnant on April 1st.  And yes, I completely believed that they were trying to pull an April Fool's Day joke on me when they called to tell me that they were having another baby.

My niece, Carly, and nephew, Colton, were so excited to meet Brady for the first time!  They are going to be wonderful to their little brother, but they aren't sold on changing poopy diapers yet.  Haha.





The whole family was completely enamored by Brady!  Pictured above (L to R) is Colton, Brad, Brady, Macy and Carly
 Me with my sister and Brady!
  Brady is the little man who completely captured my heart.  :-)
Brady is so precious and I look at these pictures and think that he looks big (7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long at birth) yet the reality was that he seemed so incredibly tiny in person that these pictures just don't do him justice.

No comments: