Thursday, October 25, 2012

Career Fair Volunteers

Students, I need your help! As you are aware, the 2012 WKHS Career Fair will be on Thursday, November 15th from 7:30 - 9:15am. This is a huge event and we need help from students to make it possible. We are particularly in need of students to help with setting up the tables and materials for the event on Wednesday night (November 14th). We have multipe shifts running from 3:30 - 9:30 on Wednesday night and we also need help early on Thursday morning starting as early as 6:45. I have a sign up sheet in my office, so if you are willing to help, I would appreciate it if you could stop by and sign up as that will allow me to know how many people we can expect to help out. I will also be honest that chances are good that I will start begging you to help as you stop by and visit over the next few weeks. (Consider yourself warned!) :-)

No comments: