Sunday, December 4, 2011

Planning Ahead

I hope you had a nice weekend! It's hard to believe that we have just 2 and a half weeks left before winter break. As you are busy in your classes trying to get everything wrapped up before the quarter ends, I wanted to give you a heads up about my schedule because there are several days when I will not be available.

I assume you already recall that you have a late start day tomorrow. (I'm jealous that you get to sleep in!) I will be around all day, so even though you have shortened periods, if you need anything, please stop by. Late start days always tend to be slower days as far as students stopping in to visit.

The days that I will be out of the building start on Friday. I have a financial aid conference to attend on Friday so I will not be available. And then next week I will be out on both Monday and Tuesday for a meeting at central office.

Remember, if you ever have an emergency and I am not available, you can always see one of the other counselors. If it is not an emergency, then please try to either plan ahead and stop in to see me this week before Friday or else wait until next Wednesday to check in with me.

No comments: