Saturday, December 10, 2011

Arsenic & Old Lace

Last night I attended the WKHS production of Arsenic and Old Lace. I was so impressed! Everyone involved in the play did a fantastic job. It was funny and at one point I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling down my face. Many of "my" students were a part of this show including Jimmy Barbin and Josh Cook who had leading roles. Jey Bukkapatnam was the stage manager and also had a role in the show. Jordan Birch was another actor in the show. Additionally, behind the scenes, many individuals were a part of building the set and helping with various aspects that make the play a success. My students who participated in these aspects included Robyn Du, Zoie Banes, Dustin Black, Adele Buchbinder and Rosalyn Chen. Congratulations to everyone involved in the play - it was truly outstanding!

I had intended to post earlier in the day and remind everyone to try to attend tonight's final show, but somehow the day got away from me. We are very fortunate to have such talented students who put together such outstanding shows, so if you have never seen a play or the musical, I strongly encourage you to make plans to attend the next show (which I think is the musical).

On a separate note, I hope that everyone who took the ACT today felt like it went well!

No comments: