Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day surrounded by your family and friends. I am fortunate enough to be able to celebrate with my sister's family and my niece and nephew are on cloud 9! Last night at church the message was so powerful and meaningful - to remember what is truly precious and to cherish those moments and memories. Today I have been focused on those special moments - my nephew waking up and telling me that I make a very good stuffed animal, my niece making me a potholder, and the hugs, giggles, and love that have filled the day. I have also been thinking about the other precious gifts in my life and I want you to know that in addition to my family and friends, I am grateful for being able to work with each of you on a daily basis. You will never know how much it means to me that I am able to walk through this journey with you and how much joy you bring to my days. Thank you!

No comments: