Monday, February 21, 2011

Intramural Champions

At Friday's pep assembly the intramural championship team which included 2 of "my" students, Aaron Bardelang and Eric Barbe, took on and beat the staff team. To the best of my knowledge this is the first time that the student intramural team has won against the staff... which basically means that in the past the referees have cheated more to help the staff so that the staff could actually beat the students. :-) Congratulations Aaron and Eric!

I also wanted to recognize Chad Ellwood and Holly Klepek who were candidates for King and Queen of Hearts and worked for the last few weeks to raise money for Spina Bifida - this year's winter charity. Even though other students ended up raising more money, the entire effort made each of you winners in my opinion. I'm proud of you!

I'm pretty confident that you are already very well aware that we have two 4-day weeks ahead! It's hard to believe we are nearing the end of February already. Hope you had a nice weekend and I am looking forward to seeing you this week.

No comments: