Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! When I was growing up my mom always had this tradition of giving us a small heart shaped box filled with m&m's. It would be sitting at "our spot" at the kitchen table on Valentine's Day morning. Often I think she would also have another little gift with it such as a coloring book, but it is the heart-shaped box of m&m's that I associate with valentine's day. Even though I am old, this weekend while my mom was in town she dropped off m&m's to go in the heart shaped box (which has remained at my house). It is a small tradition, but it means so much. I hope that you have traditions in your family whether related to valentine's day or some other day that remind you of the love that is shared. And, although I do not tell you often enough, I hope you know what a pleasure and an honor it is for me to work with all of you each day! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day and that your heart is filled with love and joy!

No comments: