Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Great Day

Photo courtesy of Andy Gottesman/ The Lantern

Today was such a great day! I had the opportunity to attend the UNC vs. OSU lacrosse game in the Ohio Stadium. One of my former students, Will Campbell, is now attending and playing lacrosse at UNC. Seeing him in his UNC uniform and knowing everything involved for him to achieve this goal was very special. Interestingly, because it was cool this morning, they warmed up in sweats, but as they ran onto the field it was still pretty easy to pick out which one was Will because of his distinct run. Unfortunately, UNC did not win, but I am still grateful that I had the chance to see Will and his teammates play in person.

To make it even more special, I also had a chance to catch up with another former student, Andy Gottesman, who is currently a student at OSU and is the Multimedia Editor for the Lantern, OSU's student newspaper. Andy was at the game to take pictures and so I was thrilled to be able to spend some time catching up with him too. Andy has incredible talent at capturing moments on film and he shared this picture of Will from today's game.

Truly, a great day!

No comments: