Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Multicultural College Fair

Oh my goodness... I missed 3 days in a row without posting! I have to admit that I have been completely exhausted and this has somehow just been pushed to the back burner. Hopefully you'll forgive me! :-)

Don't forget that tomorrow you have a late start day and don't begin classes until 9:10am. (I am jealous that you get to sleep in tomorrow!)

Tomorrow evening, April 21st, is also the 2010 Multicultural College Fair. The event will be held at the Vineyard Community Center, 6000 Cooper Rd. in Westerville from 7 – 8:30 pm.

This college fair is free and will provide a format for exchanging and disseminating information to families with students exploring plans for after high school. It will highlight information about what colleges have to offer minority and international students including scholarships, financial aid, and special recruitment programs.

Seven suburban school districts are sponsoring the event – Dublin, Gahanna, Hilliard, New Albany, Reynoldsburg, Westerville and Worthington.

No comments: