Monday, April 12, 2010

April Students of the Month

I promise now that we are back at school I will return to blogging more routinely again. It was great seeing so many of you today - I would love to see the rest of you in the days ahead and hear about your spring break adventures. Seniors, you have 37 days of school left. The rest of you have 41 days remaining (including your exams). It will go by fast!

Just before we started spring break, 16 students were recognized as April Students of the Month. As you are probably aware, students can only be nominated for this recognition once throughout their entire high school career.
A special congratulations to "my" three students who were among those recognized as students of the month! I am proud of you! Pictured left to right: Zac Eanes, Gina Badillo, and Miranda Defourney

No comments: