Monday, February 2, 2009

Please Plan Ahead

I wanted to give you all a heads up that this week starts the craziness of my individual meetings with every Junior and their parents. Tomorrow I have meetings beginning at 7am and don't end until 9pm. The meetings are scheduled every 30 minutes which means that catching me on these days will be tough. Please try to plan accordingly. There will be a few blocks of time that I am open, but in general, it will be tough to catch me so please leave a detailed note about what you need and how I can best help you. In case you are *really* looking ahead, I have these same types of meetings next Monday the 9th and Thursday the 12th. I will also be scheduling one more day of back to back junior meetings at a date to be determined.

Please don't forget to register online this week!

No comments: