Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Congratulations

Congratulations to the WKHS In the Know Team who competed in tonight's championship match-up against St. Charles. Unfortunately, St. Charles ended up on top, but that doesn't diminish how impressive the team has been in their efforts to make it to this point. A special congratulations to Roy Greim and Vivian Chang who are both "my" students and on the team.

I would also like to congratulate and wish good luck to the following members of the swimming and diving teams who are "my" students and successfully competed in Sectionals this weekend to qualify for this coming weekend's District meet.

Swimmers include: Brooke Dahn, Evan Alexander, and Keeler Callahan

Divers include: Jack Doran, Hunter Atha, and Erin Cippichio

(Hopefully that covers all of "my" students but I may have inadvertently missed a few because both the guys and girls swim teams had relays qualify for Districts and I don't know the names of each individual who qualified with the relays.)

Good Luck to all of you and your teammates as you compete in Districts next weekend!

No comments: