Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bits and Pieces

200 Times! I can't believe that I have already posted 200 times. I sincerely hope that this blog has been useful to you this year. I have enjoyed trying to come up with new and useful things to write about each week.

Tomorrow is the deadline for students to submit their information to participate in Academic Signing Day. Any senior who has received an academic, merit or fine art scholarship worth at least $4,000 for one year or $1,000 for four years is invited (and encouraged) to participate in the academic signing day ceremony. The ceremony will be held next week (May 14th). Please complete your form and turn it into the counseling center tomorrow.

Tonight I watched the baseball team win which allowed them to claim the OCC title. Congratulations! To make it even more special - it was also senior night. A special congratulations to Matt Bobson, "my" only baseball senior. I am proud of you!

After baseball I headed inside (thankful for the warmth and dry environment) to watch the band concert. The seniors were also honored during the concert. Congratulations to Hanna Bae, Phil Bunting, Jason Clark and Jenny Coppola.

No comments: