Monday, April 28, 2008

Senior Survey

It's been announced in the senior class meetings, on the VIZ and announcements, and in the senior newsletter... yet, when I looked at the survey results submitted thus far only 12 of "my" students have completed their surveys. Please, take a few minutes to log into PrepHQ and complete your survey. The link to the survey is located in PrepHQ under the "My Organizer" section and is titled "Surveys." They are using the information about colleges and scholarships from this survey when creating your graduation program so it is very important that the information is accurate. If you cannot remember your PrepHQ password, come and see me and I can let you reset your password. As always, if you have any questions about your survey, stop in and see me.

No comments: