Sunday, April 13, 2008

Junior Student and Parent Meeting

Tomorrow night (Monday, April 14th) is the Junior Student and Parent Information Night. I truly hope that all of my juniors attend and bring your parents with you. Last year, this program received the best feedback I have heard regarding any information night. The students and parents who attended last year's meeting expressed how much this helped them get started and move forward with the college search process and what to expect along the way. My portion of the presentation are two panels - one of current seniors (our "Senior Survivors") and one of parents of current seniors. I am excited to hear all that they have to share with us tomorrow evening. The meeting is from 7:00 - 9:00pm in the auditorium. Please, try to attend! You won't regret it!

No comments: