Sunday, December 2, 2007

Heading to Colorado

I am sitting at the airport and will be boarding my flight any moment now, but wanted to touch base one last time before I head out. In case you have forgotten, I am heading to Colorado Springs for a visit to the United States Air Force Academy. I will return to school on Friday. I plan to update my blog from Colorado Springs whenever possible and share some pictures with you. I will also be trying to check my e-mail so if you need anything this week, please let me know.

If any of you are still procrastinating on your college application to OSU - don't forget that tomorrow (December 3rd) is the deadline for submission to be considered for their scholarships. If you are not worried about scholarships, then you still have a little longer until your applications are due.


Have a great week!

No comments: