Sunday, December 16, 2007

Excited for Week Ahead

I admit it - I am *really* looking forward to the week ahead. In part it is because we only have 5 days left before winter break, but I sincerely believe it will be a
great week. I am excited to talk to the students who *hopefully* heard from their colleges about early decisions and early action admissions. I know this weekend had a large number of you rushing to your mailboxes and I hope the news was what you were wanting to find. I am also really excited to see and talk to some of my "former" students who will be home on break. At the end of last week I had a chance to chat with a few former students and I loved every second of it! :-) Then, on Friday, to end the week, we have an all-school assembly and I am looking forward to seeing and hearing everyone that is involved perform. All in all, should be a great week - don't you think?!? :-)

No comments: