Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December Socratic Society


Congratulations to the 45 students that were inducted to the Socratic Society this month. The Socratic Society is intended to recognize students for outstanding commitment to one or more of the Socratic principles - lifelong learning, integrity, compassion, scholarship, and personal effort. I was very proud to watch as 15 of "my" students were inducted into the Socratic Society during a ceremony last Friday. (You may wonder what has taken me so long to update about this group, but I had grand intentions of getting a picture of the students that I missed for the group shot, but since I was unsuccessful in this attempt again today, I decided to finally post without it.) "My" students honored included: Becca Alexander, Jonathan Baldwin, Maeve Beyer, Tyler Boggs, Aurora Braig, Philip Bunting, Alex Cameron, Nai-Kwan Cheung, Nai-Ying Cheung, Sam Craig, Tim Curry, Stephanie DiBartola, Jack Doran, Brittany Hammond, and Joe Pfeifer. All of these students are pictured above except for Tyler and Tim. (Sorry guys!) Congratulations to every individual recognized and thank you for the impressive way you carry yourselves each day.

No comments: