Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh, The Places You'll Go... Again

I beg, plead, pester, annoy, or request (you can choose for yourself which word best fits…) nearly every student who walks through my door about pictures from college visits. And lately, it seems to be working! I have had quite a few students bring me pictures in the last few days and I LOVE IT!

I am so excited to watch the display coming together. I *know* a lot of you still have pictures – many of you have shown them to me on your cameras or phones, but that doesn’t help me in my quest to not only FILL the area outside of my office, but to EXPAND it to another wall… so, please, as you head out to make visits to colleges, don’t forget to snap a picture for me and then bring it in. I really do appreciate it!

Since I am talking about visits again I decided that I would share another picture of me on a college campus visit from this summer. This time it is from Kent State University.

No comments: