Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Luck on PSAT!


One final reminder... tomorrow morning, Wednesday, October 17th, is the PSAT. Good luck to all of the Juniors and any of my Sophomores who will be taking the test. Get a good night sleep, don't forget to eat breakfast before school, take a deep breath, relax and then do your best. :-)


Juniors - you are going to be testing in the main gym. Sophomores - you will be in the aux gym. If you normally have lunch 4th period you will receive a pass to eat before heading back to class... so no need to worry that you won't get to eat lunch - it will just be a bit later than normal.


To all of my Sophomores and Seniors, please remember that due to the PSAT I will NOT be available until the last few periods of the day tomorrow. I believe that all of the Counseling Center staff will be working the PSAT so chances are the doors will be locked so you won't even be able to get to my office to leave a note. Your choices are essentially to stop down in the afternoon or else wait and come see me on Thursday.

No comments: