Monday, August 20, 2007

Wolves vs. Greyhounds


Friday night, August 24th, the Wolves kick off their football season with an away game at Grove City High School. Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase during schedule pick up and cost $3.00 for students/ $6.00 for adults.

As many of you are probably aware, before starting at WKHS I had worked at Grove City High School, so I am really looking forward to this game, but I hope the weather is a ton better than we had today! I enjoy watching people I know compete in sporting events and this is the best of both worlds as I will know some of the people on BOTH of the teams. :-) Today I even received a surprise message from one of the parents of a former student letting me know that I was welcome to sit with them at the game. It was very sweet and made my day! (I know, you are all rolling your eyes…)

That’s all for tonight – have a good night. Sophomore and Seniors – I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: