Wednesday, August 22, 2007

College Resources


Unlike “Little Tommy,” blogging is new for me so I tried (unsuccessfully) to find other counselors who have blogs to see what they included on their site. In my search I did find a College Admissions Counseling blog that has a ton of great information. I have really enjoyed reading it and I think it will be useful to you as well.

Don’t forget that we also have PrepHQ as a resource for you to be able to organize your college search, compare colleges, and track your applications. If you have not yet registered for PrepHQ it is time to do that NOW! Please register – it just takes a few minutes – when you go to the PrepHQ site, click on the area in the grey box that says “Click here to register” and you need to provide your last name and student ID number (which is on your schedule and student identification card.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will our transcripts be updated on prep hq?