Sunday, October 29, 2023

Plan Ahead

Wednesday is November 1st - a big deadline for many of our seniors who are applying early action or early decision to colleges.  In the past, it has often been a date of stress as seniors are suddenly realizing they didn't do a step in their application or are concerned about finishing up some particular aspect (like the essays) for their application before they hit submit.

Hopefully all of my current seniors have already touched base with me if you are applying with a November 1st deadline, but if not, I need to make sure you all know that I will NOT be in the building on Wednesday!  There is a financial aid update meeting that I need to attend in preparation for the upcoming FAFSA changes and that will have me out of school all day on November 1st.  (Bad timing, I know...)

I will still be trying to stay responsive to emails throughout the day as much as I can while also being present and also focusing on the important information updates so that I will later be able to help you understand the FAFSA.

If you are working on your applications and have any questions, I strongly encourage you to stop and see me on Monday or Tuesday so that we can make sure you feel confident before Wednesday's application submission deadline.

No comments: