Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Impressive Students

The students at WKHS never cease to impress me with all of their remarkable accomplishments, areas of involvement, awards, and activities. Below are a few of my students who deserve recognition.

Libby Alderman was recognized as a National Merit Commended Scholar.

Maela Best was recognized as a National Merit Commended Scholar.

And 5 of "my" students were recognized as October Students of the Month.  Pictured from Left to Right: Haley Aminaka, Isabelle Borchers, Zach Beck, Finn Barker, and ot pictured, Jack Bialecki.

Students can only be honored as Students of the Month once in their high school career and are nominated for their making a difference in the classroom and/ or to the school and community.

Congratulations to each of you!  I am proud of you for the positive impact that you have at WKHS and beyond.  I consider myself fortunate to know and work with you.

No comments: