Friday, November 1, 2019

Good Luck

I am so proud of and excited for our fall athletes who are continuing forward in post-season competition tomorrow. 

As you may have heard, Kilbourne's Girls Cross-Country team qualified for the State Championships for the first time ever!  4 of the girls running are "my" students including: Sasha Bomser, Madeline Allen, Toby Bomser, and Evelyn Ambler

The boys Cross-Country team didn't make it as a team, but one of "my" students, John Cuozzo, was a state qualifier and he will also be running tomorrow.

And, as if that wasn't enough, the Kilbourne Boys Soccer team has advanced to the Regional Finals tomorrow meaning that they are among the Elite 8 teams remaining.  They will play at 12:30 tomorrow at Olentangy High School against Olentangy Liberty.  Good luck to the entire team!  (I have a lot of individual athletes on the team, but I forgot to bring the roster home with me tonight and I don't want to leave anyone out by accident from going by memory.)

Also, it is November 1st so I also need to say congratulations to all of my students who hit SUBMIT on their college applications today!  I am excited that you have accomplished that step!

No comments: