Tuesday, September 24, 2019

ACT Scores

Students who took the ACT earlier this month can begin accessing their scores online today.  I hope you will be thrilled with the results!  I know that seeing results can be stressful - especially if you didn't do as well as you had hoped.  Please remember that I am looking forward to hearing from you about your results.

I know in talking to seniors there are many who were feeling stressed as if everything was hanging on the outcome of these tests and I want to remind you that this is not the case.  There are many colleges that do NOT require test scores when evaluating applicants for admission and, for regular admission deadlines there are still additional testing dates that you can use to re-take the test if needed.  So, if your score is not what you had hoped it doesn't mean there are not still plenty of choices available to you. 

No comments: