Sunday, January 28, 2018

Meeting Madness

I wanted to let you know that over the next three weeks there are multiple days each week that will be very hectic with one-on-one meetings which means I will NOT be available in the same way as normal. If you have questions or would like to touch base about anything, I wanted you to be aware up front so that you could plan accordingly.

This week I am not available at all on Monday and Wednesday. Next week I will not be available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. And the following week I will not be available on Monday and most of Wednesday. During each of these days I will be meeting individually with students regarding their course selections for next year and, for the juniors, also discussing their plans for life after high school.

Please understand that your concerns and needs are very important to me so I will work to see you around my scheduled individual registration meeting days.

Also, don't forget that the online registration is now open, so log in and complete your course registration!  Tomorrow night, Monday, January 29th is curriculum night so that students and parents can learn more about the various academic choices so if you're still not sure about which classes you want to select, please come to WKHS tomorrow night to learn more!

No comments: