Sunday, March 5, 2017

3rd Quarter & GPA Calculator

I am sorry that I have been gone from blogging for so long!  I really didn't intend for my few days break to be a full week, but I appreciate your patience.  We celebrated my grandmother's life today with a great gathering and now that I have finished that I will have my evenings free to do things like blogging again.

It is hard to believe that the 3rd quarter ends on Thursday.  Many students are trying to guesstimate what they need to do in order to raise their grade point average.  Remember, the quarter grades are not included in the calculations for your cumulative GPA - that is only based upon your semester grades.  However, this GPA Calculator will allow you to calculate what grades you would need to earn in order to achieve your desired GPA.  Please note that you will need to include your current cumulative GPA and total number of credits earned at this point.  You can find that information on Infinite Campus.

Good luck finishing the 3rd quarter strong!

No comments: