Friday, March 17, 2017

Common Data Set

There are some people who love to get wrapped up in data... and others (like me) who are thankful that someone else can get lost in the data and then tell me what I want/ need to know. However, there are some places that even I appreciate and treasure basic data facts and college admissions data is one of those areas. There are lots of options for reviewing data and finding useful information about college admissions data. To help make it easier to understand the information nearly all college websites have a feature called "Common Data Set" that will allow you to review their data on admissions, financial aid, and a million other things that might interest you. The easiest way to find this information is to search for common data set on each school's website.  Have fun exploring and comparing colleges!

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable St. Patrick's Day while watching all of the March Madness games!

No comments: