Sunday, November 9, 2014

Socratic Society

On Friday morning 49 students were inducted into the Socratic Society. Staff members are given the opportunity to recognize students for excellence in one or more of the core socratic values of Scholarship, Integrity, Personal Effort, Compassion, or Lifelong Learning. Students are only eligible to be selected for this honor one time during their high school career.

I was disappointed that I wasn't able to be there for the ceremony so I had to ask Ms. Adrean to share a copy of the group picture with me.  I had 17 students in my part of the alphabet who were honored.  So impressive!  A special congratulations to "my" students who were among those recognized this month! (Alphabetically): Joey Ambrozich, Miriam Bassani, Sam Beerman, ChaRon Booker, Steven Borchers, Anna Chen, Joey Coogan, Charlie Cox, Markell Crockett, Sammie Crozier, Vaishnavi Dasaka, Grant Dierksheide, Amy Du, Luke Durbin, Hannah Fahmy, and Trey Flores. I am proud of each of you!

No comments: