Wednesday, February 19, 2014

College Application Related

By now it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that I read a LOT about college admissions.  I feel like it is the way that I can best help my students when dealing with the application process.  The WKHS Counselors are all a part of the National Association for College Admissions Counseling which is the organization that works with counselors and college admissions.  Every year they release a "State of Admissions" report for members and I wanted to go through it and summarize some of the results that I thought would interest you.  Then I read Mr. Todd Johnson's Blogpost from College Admissions Partners and he had done such a great job of hitting the highlights that I am going to save time and just pass along the link to his blog post about the State of College Admissions report.  :-)

http://www.collegeadmissionspartners.com/college-admissions-counseling/state-college-admissions-2013/

I suggest you take the time and read through some of the current information.


Here are a few other articles related to applying to college that might also interest you:















No comments: