Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back to a 5 Day Week

Did you miss me on Friday?  I definitely missed all of you!  I had a fever and was pretty miserable and I had to miss out on even more registration meetings.  To say that this winter hasn't worked well for the registration process is an understatement.  My hope is that this week I will be able to wrap up the meetings with all of the students that I haven't had the opportunity to review registration materials with yet.  (Keeping my fingers crossed...)

Speaking of registration meetings, I want to say a special thank you to all of the junior parents who made time to come in and meet with me and your son/ daughter.  Many (most) of you had to reschedule at least once due to the weather and I want you to know how much your flexibility is appreciated.  Having the opportunity to spend the time with the juniors and parents is hectic and fast paced, but I enjoy it very much and I have already been thrilled with the "repeat visits" that some juniors have fit in since our meetings.

I suspect that this coming week will be a shock to many of our systems in that we will once again return to having a full five-day week.  :-)  As we return to reality, I hope you will try to take moment and stop by and fill me in on how things are going.  I have missed having the chance to talk to all of you.

No comments: