Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Technology Survey


Technology is such an integral part of our lives.  I cannot imagine living without my computer (even though I remember when we received our first computer for Christmas - yes, I am old) and it makes me crazy whenever something is happening and technology isn't working the way I think it should.  Perhaps you know the feeling?

Over the weekend we received an e-mail asking all staff members to complete a technology survey to help guide the district's decision making for future improvements.  There are also student and parent surveys that they are hoping people will complete.  My plan was to write up a full blog post explaining this in detail and giving links to the surveys, but Dr. Bowers, the Assistant Superintendent, writes a blog called Exponential Impact and he beat me to it, so I am cheating...  :-)

Here is a link to his blog post and I hope that you will read more about the surveys, their purpose, and then take a few minutes of your time to share your thoughts and feelings.  As students and parents, you have the most critical voice and opinion to share - please help them by completing the survey - it didn't take long.  Thanks!

No comments: