Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday

I am confident that anyone who has stepped foot in my office has noticed all of the pictures I have around the room of my niece, Carly, and my nephews, Colton and Brady.  They are awesome kids and I adore them!

This past weekend I was able to spend time in Kentucky to celebrate Brady's first birthday!  He is a sweet, but wild man - he has been walking for 2 months already (I think because he wanted to keep up with his older brother and sister) and he likes to try to do things by himself.

I can still vividly remember when my sister and her family all called together to tell me that they were having another baby - I definitely didn't believe them!  Granted, they were calling to tell me the big news on April Fools Day so I thought they were just trying to fool me, but Brady was no joke and we cannot imagine life without him.

He has amazing blue eyes and a smile that melts my heart.  It is hard to believe he is already one!  Time sure does fly!  Happy Birthday Brady!

No comments: