Sunday, March 3, 2013

Registration Reminder

Did you complete your online registration?  By now all of the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors should have completed your online registration.  (Last Friday was the deadline, but I believe they left the window open for the weekend.)  This means that if you didn't finish your registration, please, stop reading right now and log onto Infinite Campus and submit your course requests for next year!

Please make sure that you have the registration recommendation forms with all of your teacher signatures regarding courses they are recommending along with your parent's signature to turn in this week!  Sophomores will submit their forms on Tuesday during your US History classes.  Freshmen will turn in their forms on Wednesday during your PESS classes.  And, Dr. K's Honors PESS classes along with Mr. Strausbaugh's US History classes will submit your forms on Thursday.  Juniors, your forms are due at your individual meeting times.

I have enjoyed having the chance to meet with over half of my juniors and their parents already.  I also must admit that I am looking forward to not feeling like I am bound to the alarm clock for every meeting once this week's registration meetings are complete.  :-)

Don't forget, you have a late start tomorrow.  (I'm so jealous... enjoy sleeping in!)

No comments: